What is the Aggie Athletic Club?
The core mission of the Aggie Athletic Club is to cover educational expenses associated with providing Aggie student-athletes a world-class educational experience at New Mexico State University. Our goal is to prepare Aggie student-athletes for life during and after their career at NM State through instilling our three core values:
- Academic Integrity
- Social Responsibility
- Competitive Intensity
Take a moment to view the Member Handbook:
Why join the Aggie Athletic Club?
In addition to the rising costs of education and competition, it is necessary for Aggie Athletics to meet the challenges of the ever-evolving landscape of college athletics. Ticket sales revenue is simply not enough to keep pace. When you support the AAC, you are supporting every Aggie student-athlete and every sports program.
All of our 400+ student-athletes must learn to balance education and competition - no matter their program - and your support proves to each and every one of them that you want to see them succeed on the field and in the classroom. With your help, we can make all students' goals of excellence a reality. Here are the benefits you receive when you become a member:
- Show your pride and support for Aggie Athletics.
- Your gift is a charitable contribution to New Mexico State University.
- Become eligible for priority seating for Aggie football and men’s basketball.
- Become eligible for priority parking for Aggie football and men’s basketball.
Connect with AAC staff:
Coordinator for Special Events
Donor Retention Coordinator
- Men’s Basketball: Sixth Man Club
- Baseball: Diamond Club
- Football: The Goal Line Club
- Men’s Golf: Chip-In Club
- Men’s Tennis: Men’s Net Results
- Men’s Cross Country: Men’s Finish Line
- Women’s Basketball: Fast Break Club
- Volleyball: Side Out Club
- Women’s Track and Cross Country: Women’s Finish Line
- Women’s Tennis: Women’s Net Results
- Swimming and Diving: Gold Medal Club
- Women’s Golf: Aggie Women’s Golf
- Soccer: Corner Kick Club
- Softball: Grand Slam Club
- Cheerleaders Spirit Group