Every fall and spring, the NMSU Alumni Association joins partners across the NMSU campus, including NMSU Barnes & Noble Bookstore, NMSU Career Services, NMSU Financial Aid and Scholarship Services, NMSU Honors College, NMSU Student Affairs & Enrollment Management and NMSU-Doña Ana Community College, to create a one-stop-shop on all items graduation for soon-to-be Aggie Alumni.
At this event, you can do all of the following for Commencement:
- Reserve your seat for Commencement;
- Purchase your personalized Commencement announcements;
- Order your cap, gown and tassel and receive a 10% discount when you purchase it during Graduation Fair days;
- Purchase a Crimson cord (for Crimson Scholars who have 75 NMSU credits with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above at the time he/she is applying for his/her degree);
- Take professional portraits and receive pre-event registration information for Commencement photos with the official ceremony photographer, GradImages;
- Record your appreciation video to be shown on the Jumbotron at Commencement;
- Purchase your diploma frame from the NMSU Alumni Association;
- Enter a drawing for chances to win awesome prizes from our vendors, such as a cap and gown, diploma frames, Aggie gear and a graduation photo package by GradImages;
- Visit with our Commencement-related vendors, including Balfour Rings, GradImages and the Commencement Group.
To ensure you're notified of the next Graduation Fair, please email email@example.com or call 575-646-3616 and provide your contact information.
If you are unable to attend the Graduation Fair, you can purchase your cap, gown and tassel through the NMSU Barnes & Noble Bookstore by calling 575-646-4431.
For more information, visit the NMSU Commencement page.