Your time has arrived! Commencement may look a bit different this year, but your Aggie family is excited for you as you begin your next great adventure.
To be compliant with State and Federal regulations, the Spring 2021 Commencement Ceremony will be held virtually on May 15 at 10 AM MDT.
Prepare for Graduation
Participate in the NMSU Portrait Days, April 8 and 9, 9 AM - 4 PM. Sign up to reserve your spot or walk in! Take professional and graduation photos. Open to students, faculty and staff.
Every semester, the NMSU Alumni Association joins partners across the NMSU campus, including NMSU Bookstore, NMSU Career Services, NMSU Financial Aid and Scholarship Services, NMSU Honors College, NMSU Student Affairs & Enrollment Management and NMSU-Doña Ana Community College, to create a one-stop-opportunity for all graduation needs for soon-to-be Aggie Alumni.
As you prepare for Commencement:
- Reserve your spot and submit a photo for your Graduation ceremony;
- Order your cap, gown and tassel and receive a 10% discount when you purchase it during Grad Fair days;
- Participate in Portrait Days on April 8 & 9, to take your graduation and professional photo;
- Buy your Class Ring from Balfour;
- Sign up for professional photos and graduation pictures with GradImages;
- Order your Diploma Frame;
- Purchase your personalized Commencement announcements;
- Purchase a Crimson cord (for Crimson Scholars who have 75 NMSU credits with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above at the time he/she is applying for his/her degree).
To ensure you're notified of the next Graduation Fair, please email email@example.com or call 575-646-3616 and provide your contact information.
For more information, visit the NMSU Commencement page. If you are unable to attend the Graduation Fair, you can purchase your cap, gown and tassel through the NMSU Bookstore by calling 575-646-4431.
NMSU Zoom Backgrounds
View Past Message Boards