Your time has arrived! Commencement may look a bit different this year, but your Aggie family is excited for you as you begin your next great adventure.
To be compliant with State and Federal regulations, the Fall 2020 Commencement Ceremony will be held virtually on December 12, 2020 at 10 AM MDT.
Join us for a Drive Thru Alumni Welcome caravan!
Thursday, December 10, 3:30 PM
Decorate your vehicle and join us on N. Horseshoe Dr. for a fun drive thru caravan celebrating our Class of 2020 December grads. All grads will receive an Aggie lapel pin, fun giveaways and Aggie swag!
NMSU Zoom Backgrounds
NMSU Grad Fair Info
Every fall and spring, the NMSU Alumni Association joins partners across the NMSU campus, including NMSU Bookstore, NMSU Career Services, NMSU Financial Aid and Scholarship Services, NMSU Honors College, NMSU Student Affairs & Enrollment Management and NMSU-Doña Ana Community College, to create a one-stop-opportunity for all graduation needs for soon-to-be Aggie Alumni.
At this event, you can do all of the following for Commencement:
- Reserve your spot for Commencement;
- Purchase your personalized Commencement announcements;
- Order your cap, gown and tassel and receive a 10% discount when you purchase it during Graduation Fair days;
- Purchase a Crimson cord (for Crimson Scholars who have 75 NMSU credits with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above at the time he/she is applying for his/her degree);
- Take professional portraits and receive pre-event registration information for Commencement photos with the official ceremony photographer, GradImages;
- Record your appreciation video to be shown on the Jumbotron at Commencement;
- Purchase your diploma frame from the NMSU Alumni Association;
- Enter a drawing for chances to win awesome prizes from our vendors, such as a cap and gown, diploma frames, Aggie gear and a graduation photo package by GradImages;
- Visit with our Commencement-related vendors, including Balfour Rings, GradImages and the Commencement Group.
To ensure you're notified of the next Graduation Fair, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 575-646-3616 and provide your contact information.
If you are unable to attend the Graduation Fair, you can purchase your cap, gown and tassel through the NMSU Bookstore by calling 575-646-4431.
For more information, visit the NMSU Commencement page.