Who We Are
The office of Corporate and Foundation Relations (CFR) supports NMSU faculty and staff in developing innovative research and outreach projects. We work to connect you with leading regional and national funders for mutually beneficial partnerships that help faculty, students, and our larger community to flourish. We strive to extend NMSU's excellence beyond the classroom by syncing campus efforts and helping you partner with corporations, foundations, and other non-profit organizations.
What We Do
We provide NMSU faculty and staff at the main campus, community colleges, and extension services with the highest level of support throughout the external private funding process — from idea development through funding agreements and follow-up. We can help you with:
- Evaluating and developing your project ideas;
- Locating private funding opportunities;
- Writing proposals and reports;
- Connecting faculty with corporate and foundational representatives;
- Arranging campus visits for partner organizations;
- And, developing gift agreements with private funders.
Feel free to email us for more information at email@example.com or explore our resources below: