October 22 - 24, 2020
A New Mexico State University tradition since 1926, Homecoming is a great opportunity for Aggies of all ages to connect with NMSU and show off their Aggie Pride. Starting early in the week, the NMSU Alumni, Presidential Ambassadors and members of the Alumni Association will host various events and gatherings, culminating with the Homecoming football game Saturday.
The 2020 Homecoming celebrations will take place October 22 - 24 in Las Cruces. Events include:
- All Reunion Homecoming Kickoff Luncheon, with special recognition to the classes of 1960 and 1995, and ASNMSU Past Presidents;
- Homecoming Parade;
- Alumni & Friends Homecoming Tailgate;
- Celebration of Traditions Memorial Ceremony;
- Golden Aggies Luncheon; and
- Distinguished Alumni Awards Dinner.
Campus Information and Alumni Association Mini-Grant Application
ASNMSU also invites you to attend and participate in campus Homecoming events! Download the ASNMSU Homecoming packet, https://asnmsu.nmsu.edu/, to learn about the Door Display competition, enter the Parade, attend the rally and bonfire, and so much more!
The NMSU Alumni Association sponsors 5 mini-grants for student organizations to help with costs associated with building parade floats. The five mini-grant categories include:
- Category 1 – Large Group (50+ Members): 1 mini-grant of $500.00
- Category 2 – Small Group (1-50 Members): 4 mini-grants of $250.00
Each mini-grant is paid through gift cards to be used at area hardware, construction and/or crafts stores. The deadline to apply is Monday, September 14, 2020, 5 PM.
Homecoming 2019 Photos
Homecoming 2018 Photos